Diving Marsa Shagra, Egypt
02nd-09th September 2021, £1335.00
24th-31st March 2022, £1335.00
The small settlement of Marsa Shagra has a house reef that offers diving at a range of depths both shallow and deep dive sites.
This location is ideal for all levels of experience.
You are able to ease into safe, dive sites and gradually challenge yourself at more advanced locations.
Marsa Shagra is also an ideal place for taking Open Water Qualifying Dives and Advanced courses. There are stunning night dives to be had here with a good chance of seeing free swimming moray eels.
Padi Open Water Diver and above.
Diving Marsa Shagra Egypt
Famous sites such as Elphinstone, Abu Dabab, Nakari which is home to a pod of Spinner Dolphins. are within easy access. Abu Dabab with its turtles and also Dugong.
The diving is unlimited as many as you like in a day!
- Truck dives leave twice a day and roam up and down the surrounding coastline
- Zodiacs are also at your service to drop you at various points on the house reef (included in the price)
- Long-range zodiac trips to Elphinstone and other reefs besides..(these cost extra)
- Courses, Big squid offer a variety of courses on this trip, furthermore, they are at discounted prices.
We will be staying in spacious tents right on the edge of the Red sea.
We will be surrounded, by reef, sand and stars.
The tents contain comfortable camping bed s along with electricity. Plenty of opportunity exists for relaxing, as well as diving, additionally spend time in the Bedouin cafe smoking a shisha pipe and moreover drinking Bedouin coffee,
Accommodation is chosen, from either Tent, Royal Tent, Chalet and Ensuite Chalet.
- Advanced Open Water
- Nitrox diver
- Rescue Diver
- Deep Specialty
- Navigation speciality
- Accommodation (Full Board, Tent Based}
- 6 days of unlimited diving.
- Dive Equipment,
- Suit Hire
- Dive Computer
- Optional extra days diving £45.00
The Egyptian Visa is obtained upon arrival at the airport in Egypt and is included in the trip price.
To book on to this trip please contact us,