Rescue Diver eLearning
The PADI Rescue Diver eLearning course teaches you techniques to avoid and manage problems besides improving your confidence as a diver. Learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and consequently become more confident in your skills as a diver. This course is exciting as well as being very rewarding.
During the training, you’ll become a better buddy by enhancing your ability to identify potential issues and practising dive emergency protocol. The subject is serious, how-ever the training is fun.*This course fee only covers your online training assessments and certification card. Practical training fees, dives, dive equipment, student slate and logbook are in addition and available at additional cost.
PADI Rescue Diver eLearning theory
The PADI Rescue Diver eLearning course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to subsequently respond.
During rescue scenarios, you will consequently put into practice your knowledge and skills. Topics include:
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
Prerequisites & Requirements
- Age Requirement: 12 years or older
- Course Prerequisites: Adventure Diver/Junior Adventure Diver (or qualifying certification) with completed Underwater Navigation Dive; EFR Primary and Secondary Care training (or qualifying training) within 24 months
- Time Commitment: Approximately 10-12 hours
Register for Rescue Diver Online – PADI’s eLearning option – to start now. You progress through five knowledge development sections using a web-based system that lets you learn at your own pace through an easy-to-use, interactive program. You also have access to an online version of the Rescue Diver Manual for reference during and after the course.
information on the full Rescue Diver Course with Big Squid