PADI Advanced Open Water Course £515.00
Exploration, Excitement, Experiences.
They’re what the PADI Advanced Open Water Course is all about. The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water.
This is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of your Big Squid instructor.
You will hone your skills by completing five adventure dives
- Underwater navigation
- Deeper water diving (typically anywhere from 18-30 metres)
- 3 more Adventure Dives of your choice
Advanced Core Dives (2 dives you must complete)
- Underwater Navigation
- Deep Dive
Advanced Elective Dives (3 dives you can choose from)
- Multi-Level Dive
- Dry Suit
- Search & Recovery
- Wreck Dive
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Nitrox Dive
Combining your course
Take your whole course on Nitrox for an extra £165.00 you will gain a PADI Enriched Air diver rating and combine this with your Advanced training. Take your whole course in a Drysuit For an extra £165.00, you will gain a PADI Dry Suit Specialty rating.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course £0.00
- Dry Suit Speciality £305.00
- Deep Diver Specialty £385.00
- Enriched Air Specialty £195.00
- Navigation Specialty £345.00
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty £280.00
Package for a total of £1359.00 A saving of 10%
Price excludes site entry fees to open water locations.
Package Deposit £305.00
- PADI Advanced Open Water eLearning program,
- Air Fills.
- Maximum of 2 students with 1 Instructor.
- Dive Site entry fees.
- Boat Fees if applicable.
- Transport to the dive site.
It does not include dive site entry fees.
You should be a PADI Open Water Diver or of an equivalent rating.