IDC Staff Instructor
The IDC Staff Instructor Course takes you into the world of the Instructor Trainer. As well as a chance to train Assistant Instructors many people who take the Staff course find it a very useful, non-pressured refresher of the IDC.
Either 2-3 days as a stand-alone course or around 5-8 days as a full audit of an IDC.
The Staff course can be run as a stand-alone program or run alongside an existing IDC. You will learn how to teach the Assistant Instructor Course and also how to evaluate instructional candidates. You will need to complete the following course components:
- Complete a skill assessment of the 24 basic scuba skills
- Attend 4 Presentations including ones on evaluation and the IDC curriculum
- Evaluate real or simulated candidates matching the evaluation scores with the Course Director.
£495. This does not include the following:
- Course Materials, you will require a copy of the Course Director Manual and also evaluation slates.
- Dive site entrance and transport.
- IDC Staff application fee.