Emergency First Response Course £185.00
Emergency First Response is an innovative CPR/first aid program. Primary Care (CPR) prepares you to render aid to those with life-threatening emergencies.
Secondary Care (first aid) trains you to you assist those in need when Emergency Medical Services are either delayed or unavailable. This course is suitable for an HSE First Aid appointed person at work.
You will focus on primary care through a combination of knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice.
Primary Care Section
- Scene safety assessment
- Communicable disease protection
- Primary assessment
- Rescue breathing
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Conscious and unconscious choking
- Obstructed airway management
- Serious bleeding management
- Shock Management
- Spinal injury management
- Defibrillator training and emergency oxygen use
Secondary Care Section
- Injury Assessment
- Illness assessment
- Bandaging and splinting for dislocations and fractures
Cost: £185.00 This includes your Emergency First Response participant manual.
Duration: An evening to suit you from 18.30-22.30.