Emergency First Response Course £195.00
The Emergency First Response Course is an innovative CPR/first aid program,
the course consists of 2 sections.
Primary Care (CPR) prepares you to render aid to those with life-threatening emergencies.
Secondary care (first aid) trains you to assist those in need when Emergency Medical Services are either delayed or unavailable.
This course meets the requirements for an HSE First Aid appointed person at work.
During your training, you will focus on providing primary care through a combination of knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice.
Primary Care Section
- Scene safety assessment
- Communicable disease protection
- Primary assessment
- Rescue breathing
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Conscious and unconscious choking
- Obstructed airway management
- Serious bleeding management
- Shock Management
- Spinal injury management
- Defibrillator training and emergency oxygen use
Secondary Care Section
- Injury Assessment
- Illness assessment
- Bandaging and splinting for dislocations and fractures
Find out more about Emergency First Response
Cost: £195.00 This includes your Emergency First Response eLearning program
Duration: An evening to suit you from 19.00 -22.00