Dry Suit Course £285.00
Dive all year round
How would you like to dive all year round, whatever the weather or temperature ? The PADI Dry Suit Course will give you that freedom. Imagine the allure of clear water, non crowded dive sites and the freedom to dive when you like.
The Big Squid PADI Dry Suit course will enable you to experience all this.
The PADI Dry Suit course with Big Squid comprises an orientation session in a heated swimming pool or confined lake area and two open water dives which take place over one day.
- Learn how to don and doff a Dry Suit with the aid of a buddy
- Perform a buoyancy check whilst wearing your Dry Suit
- Perform a controlled descent without the aid of a descent line
- Achieve neutral buoyancy by hovering for at least 60 seconds whilst near the bottom
- Demonstrate your ability to recover your position when air is in your boots and you are upside down
- Demonstrate an ascent from the bottom at a rate of no faster than 18 meters a minute
- Remove and replace your scuba unit and weight belt at the surface
- Disconnect and reconnect your low pressure inflator hose underwater
Combine this course with a PADI Enriched Air Nitrox course for an extra £125.00
Included: dry suit, manual, air fills and all diving equipment.
Not Included: £20.00 refundable DVD deposit, site entry fee, boat fees if taking the course on a UK trip.
Duration: 1 evening and 1 day.
Location: Wraysbury near London, Portland Dorset, UK Trips