PADI Bubblemaker Course £135.00
The PADI Bubblemaker course offers children an introduction to the thrill of scuba diving. The Bubblemaker course begins with a briefing that explains the effects of pressure on physiology and introduces them to key hand signals and safety drills and procedures.
Time is also taken to cover familiarisation with the scuba diving equipment.
You will then enter the water at the shallow end of the swimming pool and in the company of a highly qualified instructor you will experience your first dive.
The course comprises a briefing and a few safety drills and the most important ingredient, fun! The PADI Bubblemaker course is open to children 8 years and older. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Before enrolling on the course you should check this medical questionnaire
- Meet your Big Squid PADI instructor
- Complete a Bubblemaker safety review
- Learn how to assemble dive equipment
- Don your equipment in shallow water
- Learn some signals and safety drills
- Take your first breaths from a regulator
- Descend under water
- Experience weightlessness
- Become neutrally buoyant
- Underwater Somersault
- Recover a lost regulator
- Discover What to do if water gets in your mask
- Swim like a fish
- The swimming pools that we use are modern clean heated pools and we have the whole pool for our use.
- The ratios are small, with no more than 2 children with 1 instructor.
- You will need to bring your swimming costume and a towel.