Big Squid Dive Club
The Big Squid dive club is relaxed and friendly. There are no membership fees, but there are plenty of social activities and gatherings, not all dive related.
- You don’t need to be an experienced diver in fact beginners are welcome. It doesn’t matter with which training agency you learnt.
- On the first Tuesday of every month we meet up for our Dive Club Social Night at the Railway Tavern in Clapham at 7.00pm
- Just call us on 020 7627 0700 and someone will meet you when you arrive for the first time and introduce you to everyone.
- Dive club pool nights are held three times a month on Sunday and Wednesday evenings in Dulwich,and Clapham, South West London.
Check the Dates.
- This is an ideal opportunity to dive in the pool, practice your skills or try out new equipment. You don’t need to have a buddy for this we can usually pair you up with some one We always provide dive supervision for your safety. and have equipment for hire if you don’t have your own. (You do need to book this in advance)
- No equipment £10.00
- Just tank and weights £15.00
- All equipment £30.00
UK Diving Trips
- Regular UK dive trips are advertised to diving club members first. Dive Club members also get first option on our Diving Trips
- We regularly organise barbecues, paint ball, picnics, ice skating, tapas, shisha nights and dog racing visits. You are welcome to keep up to date on the Big Squid Facebook page
Next Dive Club Social Night
- Railway Tavern Clapham Tuesday 05 May 2014